JSC „ROKIŠKIO MAŠINŲ GAMYKLA” PRESENTATION
A Lithuanian company offers professional metal processing services to foreign partners. In 1994 was established as Joint stock company and since then specializes in manufacturing various agricultural implements, non-standard steel equipment, parts and metal products.
Currently the company’s highly trained staff, long-term experience and modern computerised machinery provides precise, quality products and services for customers from Baltic and European countries.
As a subcontractor the company offers the following metal processing services:
- plasma cutting
- CNC turning, milling and bending
- MIG, MAG, TIG welding
The company’s activity has been evaluated by PIN EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 1400:2009, LST EN 1090:2011 certificates. The company participated in Alihankinta fair in Finland, Elmia fair in Sweden, Midest fair in France and Agritechnika fair in Germany.
The main advantages of the company:
- the wide range of the metal processing services applying advanced technologies
- production area of 37000sq.m. allows to manufacture bulk constructions
- production process is performed and monitored by skilled stuff and ERP (enterpise recource planning) system.
- reliabilty in delivery terms and supplying logistics
- strict methods of quality control and reasonable prices to satisfy every individual demand.
The company is looking for customers and potential partners to develop collaborative projects.
Currently the main customers and export countries are: Trioliet B.V., Combi Works OY, AS Rauameister, UAB Arginta Engineering. Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Baltic States, Finland.
Joint Stock Company
"Rokiškio mašinu gamykla"
Respublikos st. 113,
42150, Rokiškis, Lithuania
Ph: (+370458) 528 31, 513 84.
Fax: (+370458) 522 76.
R. Kilas- General Director
M.Meliūnas - Production Director
R.Pikasi - Administrator (+370 616) 56527 (english-lithuanian-russian)